Sunday, September 15, 2013

Power of the Written Word: 34th Manila International Book Fair

For all book lovers out there the  Manila International Book Fair (MIBF) - the country’s biggest and longest-running book fair is now celebrating it's 34th year at the SMX Convention Center, Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City.
I was able to visit the book fair and I can't help but stand in awe. Words really can't explain what I felt when I entered the event area. I was like in a magical world of books. 
The Floor Map at the Book Fair
Various collection of books from educational and general references, religious and inspirational books, popular and graphic novels, children's books and a lot more all in one roof.  Also the opportunity to avail good reads at the most reasonable price is one of the highlights of the event.

Apart from affordable books, MIBF showcases special events like forums, lectures, book launches,  storytelling sessions,  book signings, literary awards and a lot of interactive education for all ages. 


Interactive Education for the kids.
I was also able to met Ms. Avelynn Garcia,  the Executive Vice-president of Unleash International and the author of Unleash the Highest Potential of Your Child Unleash Your Highest Potential,  Kasusweldo pa lang, ubos na? and other books that tackles to unleash the highest potential in an individual towards success and happiness. 


Happy Fan Girl
A  picture together with the two powerful women in the country.
I feel so lucky and honored to have a personal message and signed book of Ms. Avelynn.


 I really need this and I got it for free.
Books I bought at the fair.
It was really a great experience, I'm looking forward for next years event. 


No comments:

Post a Comment