Saturday, September 14, 2013

Manila Ocean Park:Girl's Day Out Part 3

Part 3:  Manila Ocean Park: Girl's Day Out 

Oceanarium



The place and the view was very stunning. I was like WTF! I mean "Wow that's fantastic!" Lol. We were able to see the incredible under water world at the park though we just stayed there for about 5-10 minutes. I have a mild claustrophobia, small rooms are fine, but spaces that looks like they can trap me aren't good. 

Also there was this fish, it wasn't that big but when it bumped into the glass (right in front of my face) I felt a  horrible skipped beat in my heart (napatili pa ko. nakakahiya talaga!). My sister said, my reaction was really hilarious. Geez! She really can't stop laughing in that horrifying moment of my life. 

I really love the place but I can't help to feel uncomfortable. I started to have trouble breathing so we decided to get out of the tunnel.

I only have few photos to share. I'll just let the photos speak for itself. Joesonghabnida. 



SHOPPING

DINING

AWESOME VIEW


For more details about the Manila Ocean Park click here.


GALLERY-GALLERY-GALLERY-GALLERY-GALLERY

Sayang naman yung smile ng baby sister ko hindi masyadong makita. =(
Walk-through interior at the back of a resto . Daebak!



No comments:

Post a Comment