Sunday, August 18, 2013

My PSY’s Wiki Korea Event Experience

안녕하세요 .

It’s been a while since I posted about my experience in joining the PSY’s Wiki Korea Event and as I remembered I said that I will post again if ever I win and I did. Yey! So I’m here again to share my experience this time by winning the said event. It is my first time to win something over the internet/SNS that is why I am very excited and happy. =)


After all the answering and sharing process on the event the next step is to wait for the result which I think the hardest part. Everyone who joined the event waited almost two weeks hoping,  wishing and praying to win the tour or the amazing prizes for the lucky winners.

And then the day of the announcement came ( July 22, 2013), I was very tired that day being busy with a lot of things. It wasn't really my intention to check my mail for the announcement of the winners but to my surprise I've got a very important mail from an “event”. I got very excited as the subject of the mail stated [PSY’s Wiki Korea Event] 1st Place Winner Announcement  as I read the entire mail I was literally crying knowing my hard work and effort pays off. I think a lot of people will find it OA but that doesn't concern me at all knowing every FANGIRL, KPOP warrior or Korean Lover would understand me. After reading everything I sent an email in the organization about my concerns and information about my documents. 

I also checked the announcement on their iBuzz Page.

I was very happy that I’m one of the lucky winners of the tour, I thought everything was perfect I could see Jiyul of Dal-Shabet and Alexander of U-KISS in a month but you know shoot happens (this one in a bad bad time), I've got requirements and personal matter to deal with so there’s no choice but to cancel my win. I cried when I received the mail that I won and then I even cried harder because of the later reason. I feel so devastated the entire time I think missing out the tour. 

“Good things come to those who wait.”

I guess this is true because after cancelling my win I've got a great news. I thought I will be living in a world of regret (OA alert! Lol). Again I got very excited as the subject of the second mail stated [PSY's Wiki Korea Event] Please Read to Claim a Prize. I’m happy that the organization was very considerate about my situation. 

I've waited for days and I received another mail from the organization. I think they just need at least one proof of identification but I sent three just in case one of them is not valid.  =)

After series of exchange mails finally someone called about a package for me, at first I was baffled by the fact that I thought it will be delivered here in my house though when the caller said it was about a camera I knew by then who sent it.

When I saw the package I was like “OMO! It’s real”.  The personnel in the logistic company where they shipped the camera were like “Why? Are you expecting something else?” and I really said “Anio” and then they just stared at me and give me that what-are-you-saying look. I just realized and tell them what I mean was NO.

I came home happy and quickly sent a thank you message to the ibuzzKOREA organization  that I already received my prize which they find great.

Here it is Kittynatics:




I put a lot of emotions in this event from being excited to happy to excited to devastated to being sorry and regretful to being excited and happy again. I thought my family would've put me in an asylum, they say I’m getting worse each day. Just Kidding. Lol!

And despite the fact that I can't make it on the tour, it's nice to know that the organization chose another Korean lover from the Philippines. I am now getting over the fact that I’ll be missing the tour for now I think it’s not yet the time for me to be in Korea but I know it by heart, mind and soul that soon I will have the chance to be there. Just don’t lose hope and accept things maybe there’s a better plan for me in the future. Hwaiting!

Also I would like to share things that I learned and experienced in this event.

01. When there's something you want, do everything to get it.
    -->  I did everything I could to win.

02. Don't give up trying to do what you really want to do.
    -->  I want to be in Korea and that is what I really wanted to do so I join without hesitation.

03. Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter.
    -->  They say I’m weird because I like something that I don’t even understand (KPOP SONGS and Korean Culture). I don't care about what other people says about me because I know who I am. People change their minds, so what they think now might not matter in the future.

04. Good things come to those who wait.

05. Everything happens for a reason.

06. Accept the bad things that happen to you.

07. There's an opportune time to do things.

08. Don't lose hope. Even though you can't see it things are getting better.

09. I found new friends who loves and very passionate about learning Korean culture like me.

10. I got something that I never imagined I could have.

This is it for now. I will post again regarding the queries of joining the event.

Kamsahamnida Kittynatics for reading. 



LOOK AT MY NEW MODELS. LOL.





I got their names in the Korean Drama "That Winter, The Wind Blows".



KTO Sites and KTO SNS:
Official Korean Tourism Organization:
Touch Korea:
buzzKOREA:

Touch KOREA:
Visit KOREA:
List of My Fave Blog/ Site:
You can follow their SNS and Join their events. GoodLuck Kittynatics. =)